Hair Care – Cosmetics Review
Every person has different hair types: fine, thick, long, short, matte, glossy, curly, coily, or straight. Whatever type of hair we have, we always try to find the best cosmetics for our hair care routine. However, choosing the best products can sometimes be frustrating and challenging to many of us and this is why I have chosen 1 of the products I use (which will be discussed below). Please note that this is not a sponsored post and it is only based on my personal experience.
Before I start my review I would like to provide more information about my hair type so that you can have a better idea of how the below product could potentially affect your hair. From my research and from what I can see I have long, thin, porous, and light hair which often have dry ends and easily get split ends. At the moment I am testing out different hair products to choose the ones that have the best effect on my hair (the below product has been tested for at least a month).
Pantene – Repair and Protect Hair Mask
In the beginning, I would like to apologise for the Italian version of the product. However, due to COVID-19, I am stock in Italy since Christmas. Please note that this product is also available in the UK which you can purchase at Amazon (link to the product available at the bottom of the post).
Advantages of Pantene – Repair and Protect Hair Mask:
- Ideal for hair care of dry and damaged hair
- Suitable for colored hair
- Leaves hair looking healthier, smoother, shinier, and protected
- Puts moisture back in hair
- Protects from future damage during styling
- Nourishing ingredients that can be absorbed easily
- Intensive cure in only 2 minutes
- For best results, use in combination with Pantene Repair & Protect Shampoo and Conditioner. However, the mask on its own does its job and results are visible after first use.
- Smells amazing 🙂
- Affordable price
- Available to buy in a variety of physical shops and online
- Free from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
Disadvantages of Pantene – Repair and Protect Hair Mask:
- Includes parfum as one of the ingredients
- Includes Isopropyl alcohol which can cause a major drying effect as it takes moisture out of your hair
- Includes magnesium chloride which can cause hair to fall out
Overall I am satisfied with this product and I personally would recommend it to include it in your hair care routine. Although some of the ingredients can have a negative impact on your hair overall it leaves the hair feel healthier, smoother, shinier, and heavier. As everyone has different hair types and may be allergic to some of the ingredients it is best to have a look at the label to make sure you don’t get an allergic reaction to this product. Of course, I am not a hair expert, but I can see a big difference in the way my hair feels, looks, and acts. I can say that I am satisfied with the product especially that for this price it really does its job. You can find an Amazon link to the product here —-> Pantene Repair and protect hair mask or you can simply click on Shop Now (below).
If you have used this product in your hair care routine let us know your thoughts. Feel free to recommend other hair care products which you use if you haven’t tested this one out 🙂 I am sure that hair care is important to many of us and getting to know other people’s opinions on products is definitely helpful in choosing the right product for our hair. Talking of cosmetics check out one of my previous products about Ziaja cosmetics (I must say they have an amazing variety of scrubs and the Lemon Cake Srub is my favorite 🙂 ).